The Burke Group is looking for an experienced, energetic, reliable Mail Production Clerk for an Afternoon/Evening shift in our Busy Commercial Print Facility.
This is an opportunity for a person to join one of the fastest growing and most successful Print Media groups in the province. We offer industry competitive wages and great Health Benefits.
We are looking for a Mail Production Clerk to produce, sort and distribute print products that mail.
In this role, you should be diligent and reliable. You should have attention to detail, good literacy skills and the ability to remain calm and productive when operating under tight deadlines.
Your goal will be to ensure our mail reaches its recipients accurately, on time and in good condition.
- Read and understand job dockets
- Follow the daily prioritization of jobs set forth by Management
- Prepare workspace and machinery for upcoming jobs
- Operation of mailing machinery
- Sort, bundle, containerize jobs to match corresponding postal paperwork
- Wrap and finish outgoing mail skids for pickup
- Keep a safe, organized and clean working environment
- Various tasks as required
- Well-organized, with sharp attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and literary skills
- Self motivated and flexible
- Positive attitude
- Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Basic computer skills
- Experience with mail and production machinery a plus
- High school diploma preferred
Regular hours for this position are 2:00pm – Midnight, Monday to Thursday
Launch your career at Burke Group, a growing company full of opportunities.