Topline Printing – Calgary, AB
Topline Printing is looking for an Afternoon Machine Bindery Operator with some supervisory skills.
- Our Ideal candidate demonstrates tremendous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced/ deadline driven environment.
- Flexibility for overtime.
- Manage hand bindery staff.
- Responsibilities and duties:
Must be able to set up and run:
- MBO folder
- Stahl folder
- Minuteman Muller
- Stitch master
- Polar cutter
- HHS C1100 Module Hot & Cold glue machines
- Print Industry – 10 plus years
- Minimum of 3 years with a fork lift license
- External training on machines would be an asset.
- Mail room bundling /sorting.
Please submit your resume to Lynda Lee.